default header

Cult Citizen

Profession: Drug Dealing

Moderator: JC Denton

Profession: Drug Dealing

Unread postby shubn » 25 Aug 2023 12:01

Paradise Cove

I recently met with my information broker in Area18 to ask about drug trading, and here's what I've been told.

There are currently three known drug labs in Stanton: Jumptown on Yela, Paradise Cove on Lyria, and Raven's Roost on Calliope. They are not marked on maps, though you can fly there if you know their location. It might also be possible to find delivery contracts marking their location on your map. These labs produce drugs, the bulk of which are delivered to a few outposts where they can be bought, while some is available for purchase directly at the labs. Drug outposts do have a quantum marker. As for buyers, the best ones are salvage yards, as they will buy large quantities at good prices. They do present a not insignificant risk of piracy however. Grim HEX, CRU-L4 and CRU-L5 will also buy certain products, but the prices and quantities may not be as attractive. They can be good low-risk options, for instance for selling cargo you've relieved someone else of.

The commonly available drugs are, from most to least valuable: SLAM, WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin.

The full list of sellers and buyers I've been given follows.

Sellers:

• Jumptown, Yela (SLAM, WiDoW, Altruciatoxin)
  • PRIVATE PROPERTY, Cellin (SLAM, Neon)
  • The Orphanage, Lyria (SLAM, E'tam, Altruciatoxin)
  • NT-999-XX, Yela (WiDoW, E'tam)
  • Nuen Waste Management, Daymar (WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • Outpost 54, microTech (WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • The Necropolis, microTech (WiDoW, E'tam)
  • Raven's Roost, Calliope (WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • Paradise Cove, Lyria (E'tam, Neon)

Buyers:

• Brio's Breaker Yard, Daymar (SLAM, WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • Samson & Son's Salvage Center, Wala (SLAM, WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • Devlin Scrap & Salvage, Euterpe (SLAM, WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • Reclamation & Disposal Orinth, Hurston (SLAM, WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • Admin, Grim HEX, Yela (WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • "No Questions Asked" Trading Console, CRU-L4 Shallow Fields Station (SLAM, WiDoW, E'tam, Neon, Altruciatoxin)
  • "No Questions Asked" Trading Console, CRU-L5 Beautiful Glen Station (SLAM)
shubn

Return to Cult Citizen