default header

Ultimate Edition

Ultimate City-building: Siege Engines

Moderator: JC Denton

Ultimate City-building: Siege Engines

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Oct 2023 23:11

EXPLORE ALL ULTIMATE EDITION CITY-BUILDING ASSETS AND ERAS: Mounts & Carriages (Coming Soon) | Ships & Boats | Siege Engines | Stonepunk Era | Nomadic Era | Rural Era | Suburban Era | Urban Era | Imperial Era | Steampunk Era (Coming Soon) | Mythic Era (Coming Soon) | Early Modern Era (Coming Soon) | Contemporary Era (Coming Soon) | Superhero Era (Coming Soon) | Science-fiction Era (Coming Soon) | Cyberpunk Era (Coming Soon) | Science-fantasy Era (Coming Soon)

This is a first look at the Ultimate Edition siege engine unit roster that will be used in Kingslayer and beyond. Prices are tentative and will be rebalanced many times before I am anywhere near satisfied with them. The pictures are also temporary; eventually I'll be taking 4K pics of everything with my own standard settings so that instead of looking like random pics taken by random people they'll look like uniform pics from a game manual, and they will all be featured in the appropriate section of the rules on https://akbattlegrounds.net with full stats and prices (there are MANY more stats per siege engine besides the price).

Moreover, these aren't all the siege engines in the game. They are only the ones the players can easily buy or otherwise acquire in the Inner Sea region. Besides these, there will also be unique siege engines or siege engines from other cultures (think Vikings, Eastern, et al.), not to mention the... let us say more fantasy-based siege "engines" you might encounter in several areas of Golarion and beyond.

The list isn't finished either. More siege engines will be added as the Cult Games Siege Engine Team (CGSET) makes them. Several new ones are already in the pipeline, and I'll be bumping this thread with every update as usual for those who don't want to miss anything.

SIEGE LADDER 100 gp

LARGE SIEGE LADDER 180 gp

WAR CARRIAGE 250 gp

LUXURY WAR CARRIAGE 350 gp

LARGE LUXURY WAR CARRIAGE 450 gp

LIGHT BALLISTA 500 gp

HEAVY BALLISTA 700 gp

LIGHT CATAPULT 550 gp

HEAVY CATAPULT 800 gp

REINFORCED HEAVY CATAPULT 950 gp

BATTERING RAM 1,000 gp

REINFORCED BATTERING RAM 1,250 gp

SIEGE TOWER 2,000 gp

Overview of all currently available siege engines:

And an alpha look at a siege (in the finished game the terrain won't be blank and the castles will be much cooler and more detailed, plus way more soldiers and... other stuff everywhere):

icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Ultimate Edition