default header

Cult Citizen

News

Moderator: JC Denton

The Cult Expands to microTech!

Unread postby icycalm » 24 May 2024 22:57

ysignal took microTech. I forgot to say that Pirate Commander in Grim HEX is also a choice, with the silver paints, though that won’t have persistent hangars in the upcoming patch, if ever. But it will work the same way for our purposes.

Since we now have a Planetary Commander (two if you count me), I’ll make sure to post the new strategic rules before the next patch. I’ve already given a summary to ysignal via DM so he can get a headstart. But just in case the new patch drops out of nowhere and catches me by surprise, players now have TWO landing zones as choices: ArcCorp under my command as usual, or microTech under ysignal’s. If you pick ysignal note that you’ll be expected to help him visit all points-of-interest and catalogue them in individual threads, among other duties... No such duties on ArcCorp because it basically has no POIs for the time being. Well, apart from shops and such.

More soon in an extensive update.
icycalm
Hyperborean

The Cult Expands to Crusader!

Unread postby icycalm » 07 Jun 2024 22:39

shubn will be the blue Commander (Crusader), and for starters he's also taking Pirate Commander (silver, Grim HEX), because GHex is in his domain. Maybe in the future we'll have a dedicated Pirate Commander, if anyone wants to take it over. But in terms of planets, the only one left now is red (Hurston). Talk to me if you’re interested in it: the red paints look fantastic.

This means that when 3.23.2 hits, players can choose between Area18, New Babbage, and Orison. Keep that in mind when the patch arrives.

I’ll be posting more about all this soon, hopefully before the patch hits. I think I have time because they keep pushing it back. It will be quite revolutionary. The first player-owned real-estate in the verse. Which is why it adds a strategy dimension.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Previous

Return to Cult Citizen