default header

Master of Combat

Master of Combat Rules

Moderator: JC Denton

Master of Combat Rules

Unread postby icycalm » 04 Feb 2024 02:33

I'll be posting here rules as we encounter the need for them, or as they occur to me. I have pretty much the whole ruleset in my head, but I am so busy with other tasks that there's no way I can sit down and write it now as if I am writing a rulebook, so it will all have to be jotted down in this thread randomly, and once the game has been running for a few months, and I've assembled most of the rules here, I can see about presenting them more methodically. Ultimately of course this will be merely a chapter (though a pretty big one) in the Ultimate Edition ruleset.

Any questions, post them here.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Master of Combat Rules

Unread postby icycalm » 10 Feb 2024 21:51

SriK and Chev just posted some emojis in the Skeleton King’s Crypt roleplaying channel on Discord, and I cleared them. You wouldn’t post emoticons or random comments in Fantasy Grounds chat, so the same applies to Discord RP channels. In fact Discord is merely the communication layer of my Cult Engine Zero. That’s right, it’s time you learned the truth, I coded Discord all those years ago to power the very first Battlegrounds engine. So as implied in the InfiniEngine™ design document [ > ], CEZ has some more life left in it after all.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Master of Combat