default header

News

[PC] Anno 2205

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] Anno 2205

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Jun 2015 00:38

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063643

Jb wrote:Anno 2205 announced (PC, November 3rd 2015)

I was afraid Blue Byte was stuck in F2P hell.

CHkzhbbWUAEUcE0.jpg
CHkzhbbWUAEUcE0.jpg (33.82 KiB) Viewed 8287 times

Trailer (gameplay)
Trailer (CG)

The beloved city-builder takes off into space!
The addictive Anno gameplay is back and taking strategic city-building to new heights, launching connections from Earth into space. In Anno 2205 you are part of human-kind‘s next step into the future with the promise of a better tomorrow. Venture into space and settle on the Moon in the thrilling race for resources and power!

KEY FEATURES

The Acclaimed City-Builder Reaches for the Stars: Colonize continents on Earth, establish Moon bases and mine the moon’s resources to transform your cities on Earth to thriving metropolises.
Unlimited City-Building: Thousands of hours of accessible and challenging gameplay let you go beyond the story and ultimately grow monumental cities with thousands of buildings.
Indulgent Graphics Bring Your City to Life: The new engine offers an unprecedented level of details, and now islands in ANNO 2205 can be five times bigger than in previous ANNO games.

Beta signup on the official site.

Both trailers are "CG trailers", there is no "gameplay trailer" as that retard is saying. The second trailer he linked shows off the moon mechanics, and I couldn't help thinking of PA while watching it. Chalk this one up as another game that PA has inspired, especially if you can view entire planets/moons in the form of rotatable globes, as opposed to small flat segments of them -- which is not 100% certain judging by the trailers. Looking forward to seeing more.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Jun 2015 00:46

Anno2205_Moon_Maintenance_Station_big.jpg

Anno2205_Port_Area_big.jpg

Anno2205_Skyline_big.jpg

Not a lot of images available yet. All these are from the official site, linked above. It labels them as "screenshots".
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby SriK » 06 Aug 2015 03:39

SriK

Return to News