default header

Theory

Some advice to casual fags

Moderator: JC Denton

Some advice to casual fags

Unread postby icycalm » 05 Oct 2012 05:43

Some moran went into the Submissions forum earlier today and spewed a lot of casual nonsense into the SF4 thread. Never mind that the entire purpose of that forum is for EXPERTS ONLY to help get articles into shape for publication, the goddamn retard even BEGAN his post by stating that he didn't know what the hell he was talking about! THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER TO POST AT ALL YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD? Even if you don't value OUR time enough to spare us with what EVEN YOU deem ignorant, don't you at least value YOUR time to not bother with shit you don't even care about?

And that is the tragedy of the noob, and the reason for this thread. Not only do they begin life genetically and culturally inferior, they proceed to lower themselves even more by spending half the day online whining about shit they don't even care about -- whining for the sake of whining. OH FIGHTING GAMES AREN'T ACCESSIBLE. But it's the most accessible genre in the world! Stick a coin and start punching and kicking -- simple as that! OH BUT ALL THE ADVANCED TECHNIQUES WHICH I AM NEVER GOING TO BOTHER LEARNING ARE NOT EXPLAINED TO ME! But if you are never going to bother learning them why do you even care? It's like with the other dude's (the SF4 reviewer's) complaining in the Demons' Souls thread that it has got "grinding" in it. But the entire point of the dungeon crawler is griding! "Oh in that case I am never going to play any of these games because I don't like the corridors." THEN FUCK OFF ALREADY AND STOP POLLUTING OUR DUNGEON CRAWLER REVIEW THREADS WITH YOUR PUERILE WHINING.

It's like, do you see me signing up to sewing website forums and complaining about sewing? No you don't because I am not into fucking sewing and I have better things to do with my time than complain about stuff I DON'T EVEN ENGAGE IN. Do you get it, fuckfaces? You are already losing, and your occupying yourselves with shit YOU DON'T EVEN ENGAGE IN is by no means helping your situation. Your incessant Googling and clicking and refreshing the same page a billion times a day IS NOT HELPING YOU. In fact, it is giving you BRAIN CANCER -- FUCKFACE CASUAL NOOB BRAIN CANCER, get it?

At any rate, whether you get it or not is ultimately your own issue. One thing's for sure, however: you will not be allowed to infect my website with it. Have a nice Googling day then.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 05 Oct 2012 05:52

In both cases, the SF4 noob's and the dungeon crawling noob's, their complaints are things which, if they actually LIKED these games and spent some REAL TIME with them, would soon enough vanish. The moment you press them a little they outright TELL you they don't like these games, and then you're like "why the hell them am I even talking to you, idiot? Why the hell are you even talking to me?" And we are back to people signing up to sewing websites and yelling all day long that sewing is boring, quite simply because they are sitting in front of a keyboard all day and can't figure out anything else to do.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 07 Oct 2012 17:04

That casual fag emailed me some page-long shit about him buying SF4 on iphone lols and then looking up the moves on gamefaqs for ten minutes lol so he is not casual and I should apologize lols. Can you believe that people like that are actually PAYING to read this site? Or the "Lord Knight" niggers? That's why I am saying bumping the fee up to say 50 or 60 euros might help deter a few more bums. The very idea that such people have access to my site makes my skin crawl. I told him if he emails me again I'll suspend his account with no refund. I hope he does and gives me a reason to get rid of him. Or maybe I should just give him back his money and send him back to the gutter that he came from. Jesus fucking Christ.

Funny thing is I used to get a dozen bums like this per MONTH back when the site was free. So you can see at least what a great blessing the paywall has been. I've no idea how I used to cope back then.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Theory