default header

Games

Diehard GameFAN

Moderator: JC Denton

Unread postby Whipt1 » 08 Apr 2009 02:36

You're sort of a douche. Just saying.

A lot of other people made good points and defended their words; you want to sling mud. If you had a point you failed to make it fuckwad. You were going to lock the thread in which we were having a discussion?

Yeah, I can see why you are writing for this site.

Clean up your own dump post after you finish eating a bag of dicks.

Die in a fire.

Also since I'm probably banned from a site I never heard of before today, don't forget to check out Diehard Gamefan for my upcoming review of The Dishwasher! Peace!
Whipt1

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Apr 2009 02:57

lol
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby MarkB » 08 Apr 2009 04:24

icycalm wrote:
Whipt1 wrote:DHGF also has a review for God Hand.

Do they compare Mad World to God Hand there, lol.

No, I compared it to, in no particular order, Resident Evil 4, Fist of the North Star, Spike-Out, Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry 3, Final Fight, and Yakuza.

Though if Mad World had come out BEFORE God Hand, yes, I probably would have done so.

I'm not here to pick a fight or anything, I just thought I should clarify that.
MarkB

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Apr 2009 11:54

MarkB wrote:Though if Mad World had come out BEFORE God Hand, yes, I probably would have done so.

Hence the lol. It's called 'sarcasm'.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby MarkB » 08 Apr 2009 17:35

If you say so. Considering your generally dim opinion of our website specifically and gaming journalism in general, I thought I'd mention it all the same, in case, y'know, it was keeping you up at night or something.
MarkB

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Apr 2009 17:44

Yes, the question of whether some random retard's review of God Hand on some random retarded website compared the game to Mad World before Mad World was even out was indeed keeping me up at night.

Thanks to the random retarded reviewer, however, who went into the trouble of signing up at my forum in order to clear up this issue, I will now be able to sleep better at night.

Thanks, retard! I appreciate your retarded efforts.

Miscellaneous rating: 0/10
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby MarkB » 09 Apr 2009 08:05

Well hey, I'm just happy to help. If I thought, even for one moment, that the possibility of NOT knowing such a thing might prevent you from writing another scintillating dissertation on how postmodernism is the way of all things, well, I'd hate myself forever for robbing the world of that. Speaking of, I love that pen name.

Also, good effort with the Miscellaneous scoring, but we stopped using actual numbers a while ago, so you'd probably want to instead say that my Miscellaneous score would be "Worthless".
MarkB

Unread postby icycalm » 09 Apr 2009 11:23

It took you an entire day to come up with THIS reply? I saw you log in at least 3-4 times over the course of almost that long before you posted it.

And who the fuck said anything about post-modernism on this site? -- let alone that it is "the way of all things", or any other similar retarded claptrap.

Go back to your shitty little website you fucking little retard. I've had enough of you.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Previous

Return to Games