default header

Theory

Dual Play

Moderator: JC Denton

Dual Play

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Feb 2008 23:15

Dave_K. joined the blog recently, and I've just finished importing all his Dual Play posts from his old blog. You can find them here:

http://insomnia.ac/news/category/type-o ... dual-play/

He's got more entries coming up, and this will be the thread for commenting on them. So far, the only thing I have to say is Good Luck! I'll be watching from the sidelines and cheering you on! Perhaps one day, once I've conquered at least half a dozen Cave shooters to my satisfaction, I may join you...
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Matthew Doucette » 29 Aug 2008 14:06

How can I email Dave K? I cannot find his email address on his old blog, on insomnia.ac, or his blogger profile.
Matthew Doucette / Xona.com
Matthew Doucette

Unread postby Dave_K. » 29 Aug 2008 15:18

Hi Matt, I'll email you.

Also apologize to anyone (who cares) and wonders why there haven't been any updates on the dual play series of posts. Had to take a few months off to get married, but will be resuming posts shortly.
Dave_K.

Re: Dual Play

Unread postby ashn0d » 31 Aug 2008 02:42

icy, somehow I can't access that link, it gives me a message: "Error establishing a database connection". Were the pages deleted?
ashn0d

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Aug 2008 02:54

The blog seems to be down for some reason. No idea why. Check back in a few hours.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Aug 2008 19:39

Problem fixed. And Dave, drop me an email whenever you have an update ready.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby adrenalinq » 15 Sep 2008 11:18

I remember some lol like the Dual Play thing. It was on big Quake 3 tournament in Russia in 2000-2001. Two twin kids came and asked if they are allowed to play on one PC with one using keyboard other using mouse. They were allowed and guess what - they lost first game but managed to survive as loosers and lost in finals. Their accuracy with lightning was ridiculous! I saw them play two or three times after that. Their nik is Double Killer.
Terminator in bath bend down to pick up a soap. On his display massage appeared: "Warning! New hardware detected!"
adrenalinq

Return to Theory