default header

Theory

NEWSFLASH: VIDEOGAMES ARE A NICHE

Moderator: JC Denton

NEWSFLASH: VIDEOGAMES ARE A NICHE

Unread postby Molloy » 05 Jun 2009 04:31

[I split this post off from this thread: http://forum.insomnia.ac/viewtopic.php?p=10016#10016 --icy]

icycalm wrote:
Molloy wrote:turn-based games are pretty niche these days

In retard-land maybe. I hear everything is niche over there -- including niches.

You know what I meant. Certain genres fall out of fashion and don't have the exposure other ones do. You're not really going to hear about them unless you're into that specific genre.
Molloy

Re: NEWSFLASH: VIDEOGAMES ARE A NICHE

Unread postby icycalm » 05 Jun 2009 14:12

Molloy wrote:You know what I meant.

I don't give a shit what you meant. It was a thread about fucking MMORPGs -- it wasn't even about turn-based games per se -- and even if it was, I do not want idiots coming in and telling me that my favorite games are a niche. Because on the one hand it is OFF-TOPIC, and on the other VIDEOGAMES THEMSELVES ARE A NICHE, and everything within them is a NICHE OF A NICHE OF A NICHE. NICHE NICHE NICHE NICHE -- THE PLANET EARTH ITSELF IS A NICHE -- MANKIND IS A NICHE -- so you can take your NICHE AND STICK IT UP YOUR NICHE.

I AM SICK OF THIS FUCKING NICHE SHIT NICHE. SHIT.

Now let's leave all this niche fagotry for IGN and get back to talking about games, thanks!
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: NEWSFLASH: VIDEOGAMES ARE A NICHE

Unread postby icycalm » 05 Jun 2009 14:31

And here's another newsflash for you:

Molloy wrote:You're not really going to hear about them unless you're into that specific genre.

You are not really going to hear about anything unless you get out of bed and try to hear about it.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Theory