default header

News

PC|XS|PS5 Alan Wake II

Moderator: JC Denton

PC|XS|PS5 Alan Wake II

Unread postby recoil » 05 Feb 2013 06:48

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/38 ... ws-in-2013

Andy Robinson wrote:Posting on the Alan Wake Facebook page the studio's announced a 75% discount on the Alan Wake franchise via Steam. It promises "even greater Remedy news to come in 2013."
Last summer Remedy fuelled speculation by renewing the registration of the Alan Wake 2 website domain.

Further hinting at the Finnish studio's plans, lead writer Sam Lake said on Twitter in 2012: "It's all true. 'It will happen again, in another town, a town called Ordinary.' It's happening now."

His post linked to a blog that appeared to carry strong links to the Alan Wake series.

Last March, Remedy's head of franchise development Oskari Häkkinen told CVG that the original Alan Wake had topped two million sales across Xbox 360 and PC.

Asked if he thought the sales milestone, coupled with the release of spin-off game Alan Wake's American Nightmare, meant the franchise had a future, he said: "Yeah, I think so. Alan Wake is definitely very close to our hearts. It's our IP - we own it. It's not something that we're going to forget very easily."

Remedy has confirmed via job ads it's looking for "world-class talent to work on an unannounced project targeted at future generation consoles".
recoil

Re: PC|XS|PS5 Alan Wake II

Unread postby icycalm » 03 Jun 2023 07:33

Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdrTLA ... XVyolQO3wj

It looks great, if you can get past the shoehorned Shaniqua. Which I might not be able to.

But if it's really great, I'll probably play it. It's just textures after all, brown people had nothing to do with this game. Sure would love a whitewashing mod though.

October 17.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to News