The Cult

The Cult

Moderator: JC Denton

Re: The Cult

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Aug 2022 22:01

I just remembered an incident that perfectly demonstrates how stupid Robo is, and what a bad creator he is.

When we all bought TaleSpire, he fired it up and spent a couple hours dicking around with it. Then he came out and told us "You can't build anything good with it. The tools aren't there yet."

This was AFTER months of me posting HUNDREDS of insane pictures of insane things people had built with the program. But just because HE was too FUCKING STOOPID AND LAZY to manage to build anything good IN TWO HOURS (whereas the real creators are spending HUNDREDS of hours), HE FUCKIN' WROTE IT OFF.

THIS is what I was dealing with for six weeks when he came to Tenerife and tried to work on my games. He would routinely leave tasks unfinished all the while telling me he had finished them, and there was no convincing him to get back to work and finish them. In the end we got recoil to join us as a producer, and he couldn't manage to get any decent work out of him either.

I think he has cognitive and developmental issues. He is not normal. He is legit stupid. How can you not get a university degree if you spend nearly a decade in multiple universities? Are you a third-worlder?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: The Cult

Unread postby icycalm » 06 Sep 2022 21:32

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Robomoo

What you're seeing above is the latest games Robo has been playing.

1. The Makaimura game he saw me praise. But of course he's playing it stupidly by himself.

2. That stupid Valheim game which is survival-builder against AI, which is boring af because the AI can't play these games.

3. Another survival-builder, but alone, since he no longer has friends. And it probably isn't a very good survival-builder either.

At least he has friended Hanged Man again, so he traded a couple dozen of the best gamers ever for a morose Russian retard who doesn't even play games.

The Steam profiles of everyone who has ever left the clan degenerate the moment they leave. For as long as they are near me, they are uplifted by my genius, and they end up playing great games with great people. The moment they take a step away from me, it all comes crashing down for them, and they revert to their normal stupid habits.

That's the reason people leave. It has nothing to do with any other reason they give. They are just dumb and prefer dumb games, or games played dumbly, usually alone.

There's nothing I can do to prevent this fate for them. It is inscribed in their genetic code, and even a superman can hold that off for so long. (For as long as they're paying me at least $25/month on Patreon.)
icycalm
Hyperborean

Previous

Return to Online