default header

PC For the King II

Moderator: JC Denton

PC For the King II

Unread postby schadenfreude » 01 Nov 2023 21:53

This releases tomorrow, November 2, and if you pre-purchase it, you'll get a small discount, the soundtrack, and some in-game goodies: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1676 ... he_King_II

I just bought it and would love to play it on release day, but alas, I have rusty obligations to attend to through this weekend. However, I will be available next weekend to play whenever. I'm only interested in playing if we can assemble a full crew of four players, so post here if you're interested and when you are available. Of course, if anyone wants to play this weekend or on release day, that's cool too, and you can use this thread to coordinate your session.
schadenfreude

Re: PC For the King II

Unread postby Q-veta » 04 Nov 2023 19:04

I bought it, I can play whenever.
Q-veta

Unread postby ChevRage » 05 Nov 2023 09:47

I bought it too. I can play next weekend from about 8 AM to 1 PM on the Saturday and 8 AM to whatever on the Sunday. All times are in UTC of course. I might be available earlier on the Sunday, but I'll have to get back to you on that.
ChevRage

Unread postby Ciaróg » 06 Nov 2023 06:22

I want to play this. I am free pretty much anytime.
Ciaróg

Unread postby ChevRage » 06 Nov 2023 14:45

I'm available for longer this weekend than I thought. So the times I'm available have changed to 8 AM on Saturday through to 5 AM on Sunday. And again free after 1 PM Sunday.
ChevRage

Unread postby schadenfreude » 06 Nov 2023 17:34

Excellent, we have gathered our party. Let's do 8 AM UTC on Saturday then. I could use the impetus to start waking up earlier because Rust fucked up my sleep schedule. See you guys then!
schadenfreude

Return to Online