default header

Ultimate Edition

Ultimate City-building: Ships & Boats

Moderator: JC Denton

Ultimate City-building: Ships & Boats

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Oct 2023 21:23

EXPLORE ALL ULTIMATE EDITION CITY-BUILDING ASSETS AND ERAS: Mounts & Carriages (Coming Soon) | Ships & Boats | Siege Engines | Stonepunk Era | Nomadic Era | Rural Era | Suburban Era | Urban Era | Imperial Era | Steampunk Era (Coming Soon) | Mythic Era (Coming Soon) | Early Modern Era (Coming Soon) | Contemporary Era (Coming Soon) | Superhero Era (Coming Soon) | Science-fiction Era (Coming Soon) | Cyberpunk Era (Coming Soon) | Science-fantasy Era (Coming Soon)

This is a first look at the Ultimate Edition naval unit roster that will be used in Kingslayer and beyond (e.g. Skull & Shackles, perhaps Ruins of Azlant, and any campaign or adventure that heavily features water). Prices are tentative and will be rebalanced many times before I am anywhere near satisfied with them. The pictures are also temporary; eventually I'll be taking 4K pics of everything with my own standard settings so that instead of looking like random pics taken by random people they'll look like uniform pics from a game manual, and they will all be featured in the appropriate section of the rules on https://akbattlegrounds.net with full stats and prices (there are MANY more stats per ship besides the price).

Moreover, these aren't all the ships in the game. They are only the ones the players can easily buy or otherwise acquire in the Inner Sea region. Besides these, there will also be unique ships or ships from other cultures (think Vikings, Eastern, et al.), not to mention the... other stuff that I will preview or hint at for you in further posts in this thread.

The list isn't finished either. More naval vehicles will be added as the Cult Games Naval Team (CGNT) makes them. Several new ones are already in the pipeline, and I'll be bumping this thread with every update as usual for those who don't want to miss anything.

ROWBOAT 50 gp

DINGHY 100 gp

LIFEBOAT 200 gp

SAILBOAT 250 gp

SMALL SHIPS (small whaling ships, fishing vessels, and minuscule privateers) 300 - 15,000 gp

These will be broken up into individual entries, with separate pics etc.

LONGSHIP 10,000 gp

KEELBOAT 13,000 gp

SMALL SAILING SHIP 16,000 gp

LARGE SAILING SHIP 17,000 gp

SLOOP 17,500 gp

EXPLORER 18,000 gp

CUTTER 18,500 gp

BRIGANTINE 19,000 gp

BARQUE 20,000 gp

CLIPPER 21,000 gp

BRIG 23,000 gp

GALLEON 30,000 gp