default header

Ultimate Edition

Ultimate City-building: Nomadic Era

Moderator: JC Denton

Ultimate City-building: Nomadic Era

Unread postby icycalm » 18 Oct 2023 18:23

EXPLORE ALL ULTIMATE EDITION CITY-BUILDING ASSETS AND ERAS: Mounts & Carriages (Coming Soon) | Ships & Boats | Siege Engines | Stonepunk Era | Nomadic Era | Rural Era | Suburban Era | Urban Era | Imperial Era | Steampunk Era (Coming Soon) | Mythic Era (Coming Soon) | Early Modern Era (Coming Soon) | Contemporary Era (Coming Soon) | Superhero Era (Coming Soon) | Science-fiction Era (Coming Soon) | Cyberpunk Era (Coming Soon) | Science-fantasy Era (Coming Soon)

This is a first look at the Ultimate Edition Nomadic Era building roster that will be used in Kingslayer and beyond. The pictures are temporary; eventually I'll be taking 4K pics of everything with my own standard settings so that instead of looking like random pics taken by random people they'll look like uniform pics from a game manual, and they will all be featured in the appropriate section of the rules on https://akbattlegrounds.net with full stats and prices.

Moreover, these aren't all the Nomadic Era buildings in the game. They are only the ones the players can easily build or otherwise acquire in the Inner Sea region. Besides these, there will also be unique Nomadic Era buildings or buildings from other cultures (think Vikings, Eastern, et al.)

The list isn't finished either. More Nomadic Era buildings will be added as the Cult Games Buildings Team (CGBT) makes them. Several new ones are already in the pipeline, and I'll be bumping this thread with every update as usual for those who don't want to miss anything.

CAMPS

HUNTER CAMP

COMBAT TRAINING CIRCLE

PALISADE WALLS

OUTPOST

LUMBER CAMP

MINING CAMP

NOMADIC HOMES

NOMADIC MILL

NOMADIC BARRACKS

NOMADIC DOCK

NOMADIC TOWN CENTER

WELL TENT

FIGHTING RING

THEATRE STAGE

DANCE STAGE

SMALL BAR TENT

LARGE BAR TENT

SMALL EMPTY STALL

BOOKSELLER

ALCOHOL MERCHANT

CANDLE MERCHANT

POTION MERCHANT

CARPET MERCHANT

CLOTH MERCHANT

FURNITURE MERCHANT

VEGETABLE MERCHANT

POTTERY MERCHANT

IRONMONGER

FISHMONGER

BUTCHER

RESTAURANT TENT

ANIMAL TENTS

MEDIUM MARKET STALL TENTS

LARGE MARKET STALL TENTS

HUNTER TENT

JEWELLER TENT

BLACKSMITH TENT

LIBRARY TENT

TREASURY TENT

STAGE TENT

TAVERN TENT

COMMAND TENT

SMALL WOOD BLEACHERS

LARGE WOOD BLEACHERS

COVERED BLEACHERS

NOBLES' GALLERY

JOUSTING FIELD

FORTIFIED ENCAMPMENT

MARKET CARAVAN

FESTIVAL

CARNIVAL

icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Ultimate City-building: Nomadic Era

Unread postby icycalm » 18 Oct 2023 19:53

Added all these. They really round out the set with a bunch of mostly military structures that were needed. You can pretty much build a tent civilization with these now, one tent or rickety building at a time.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Ultimate City-building: Nomadic Era

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Oct 2023 23:18

Made a huge update. I won't list all the additions, just the main ones. Above all, I added an entire festival.

You can build the entire festival with a discount, or you can build individual stalls and structures. Here are a couple of cool ones from the set:

Lots of new stalls like for example this cool cloth stall:

I won't list all of them, just scroll up to see everything.

And lastly, my favorite in this update is a jousting field:

Not sure if Pathfinder has jousting rules. If not, Pendragon should have them.

The Nomadic set is very developed now. It has more structures than entire RTSes. And I am not done adding to it either.

P.S. I had some market wagons in this set that I removed to put them in the upcoming Mounts & Carriages set. These are the wagons that can be used to pack up the stalls and tents and move them. Almost everything in this set can be packed up. When the packing rules go in, I will list what can be packed and how long each item takes to pack and unpack, how many people are required, etc.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Ultimate Edition