default header

Cult Citizen

Profession: Outlaw

Moderator: JC Denton

Profession: Outlaw

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Aug 2023 04:11

A preview of what awaits us when we turn outlaws: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... ar_citizen

TheReapersFist wrote:Being a cs5 in star citizen

What i wanna ask is. Why do players go so monkey see monkey do when they see a cs5 with a high bounty on there head. so i was chillin a bounty hunter kept chasing me and wouldn't leave me alone. then at one point. another dude came in a arrow. then another person came. started attacking me. then i swear more people kept comming and comming and would stop attacking me so much missile spam and laser spam. requested help then some people started to help me then back stabbed me and started attacking me. ended up being 15 people attacking me. barely got out of there alive. my ship was missing the whole left side of it. My poor poor arrow. Went to scd1 to repair my arrow. Then 20 people arive..like wtf. I managed to escape with one of them commenting that i must be coverd in oil cause im one slippery bastard. But why were so many people after me.

NeonSpark368 wrote:Simple. Higher CS the bigger the bounty.

Hot-Consideration509 wrote:c5 = lawful ganking bait beacon

be ready and enjoy

Tango2080 wrote:Lol a cs5 wondering why he’s a loot piñata.

PiibaManetta wrote:this is actually SC best moment for me. When i want action, i blow up the lawful reclaimer mission, insta cs5.

Next time try disable a comm array AFTER you gain cs5.

Bh will see your last know location but not the god marker.

Now pick a location (scrapyard, bunker), and play Home Alone with them.

Also using a ballista just outside an outpost is something to try. No god marker an infinte rearm. When in trouble, make a step inside the armistice zone.

Max_Oblivion23 wrote:I was hanging out with 3 other ships once and the gunner on one of them MSR had CS... I guess the ship blinked red when the pilot stepped out of the chair and I went ballistic. Explosions happened and they were like ''WTF, why did you shoot at us'' and in the end we all laughed.

There's something about the blinky red thing and chime that makes anyone want to just shoot.

I wrote this in my VGART notes:

"CS5 is a GTA 5-star rating where every cop is a human, the city is an entire solar system, and they never stop coming."
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cult Citizen