default header

Cult Citizen

Cult Characters

Moderator: JC Denton

Cult Characters

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Mar 2024 18:08

Inside Star Citizen: Avatar Repertoire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1CEaBIPsVo

Cloud Imperium Games wrote:Facial Sculpting. Beards. Makeup. Saving Characters and More! Get ready to express yourself with an infinite amount of possibilities using one of the most robust character customizers in the industry, coming to Star Citizen in Alpha 3.23.

Negroes, negroes everywhere, just in case the 12 of them that play this game feel underrepresented.

But anyway, it's a major milestone and will do wonders for the machinima community, and org pics. And thank god there's finally a save function, I was so sick of redoing my face every other month (sometimes multiple times a month, when they were going apeshit with minor patches).

So now that we have something more permanent, and more styling options, I figure we can make a thread and post the images here. The procedure will go as follows:

1. First post your face in the #citizen-chat Discord channel for approval.

2. Once you have approval, update your Star Citizen player profile with your face. So no more random avatars: your exact in-game face should be your avatar.

3. Finally post your face in this thread along with the link to your Star Citizen player profile.

What shall we do once they add more faces and options to play with? Should we allow people to keep changing their faces?

I don't like this, but at the same time I can't shackle us to the initial faces forever, so I suppose we can keep altering our faces. It is an alpha after all... Just don't overdo it, you don't need to update your face every patch.

Should we have one post per player in this thread, or one post per face so that as we change our faces, we post multiple times? I suppose we'll go with the latter to keep a record of our face changes, and we can use the upcoming website (http://cultcitizen.org) to highlight our current faces.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cult Citizen