default header

MOST WANTED

About the MOST WANTED board

Moderator: JC Denton

About the MOST WANTED board

Unread postby icycalm » 04 Apr 2023 16:22

I added a new subforum to the News forum to make the coolest upcoming games easier to find: https://culture.vg/forum/forum?f=41

These are the titles in there right now:

There are a few more potential gems I have my eye on, and I'll be making threads for them in the coming weeks until I am caught up.

Note that a bunch of games from the Ubergames section also belong here, above all my game, Star Citizen, Menyr, TaleSpire and more, and they should certainly have a presence here because those are even MORE wanted to me than the titles currently in here, but I also want those threads in their respective specialized forums, so I think I've figured out a way to have them show up in both places. I'll take care of that soon. Keep in mind that most of these titles are in perpetual development, so they will basically NEVER be moved out of the MOST WANTED forum. They will be forever MOST WANTED. In fact they'll be more and more wanted as they're fleshed out more and more.

The generic thread stickied at the top of this board can be used to drop me a link if you think there's some super-cool game I am missing so I can check it out, and you can also talk in there about your personal most wanted titles, Vampire Survivors 2, or whatever.

I'll be adding more subforums over the coming weeks to make it easier to navigate the vast amount of content that I've been gathering in this place for nearly 20 years now (it will be 20 years in almost exactly two years). All the Patreon content will be brought over and filed away in these subforums, as well as all the content from Insomnia 2.0 that has been offline for years now.

All broken links and under-construction areas will be fixed, and the whole thing will be tightened up and polished in preparation for my work going mainstream in the next decade (or two lol).
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to MOST WANTED