https://robertsspaceindustries.com/en/c ... very-Month

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spec ... th/9170186
ShrillyVR @ShrillyVR wrote:An anti-group event at that. The points are split on share.
LorenzoArx @LorenzoArx wrote:I understand why the point split happened, RE the mega-party that was just smashing the last event in minutes, but the answer wasn't this point split and decrease/total for sure.
Whatever, the rewards are insane in this one, just tons and tons of shit that can come in handy in various circumstances. I especially like the purple RSI suit for the Cult Couriers. Not for the Emperor himself, of course, but... Imperial Couriers! There's also a green one for ysignal, and basically stuff for everyone. Even ship components! Which is a first as an event reward, and maybe even as account-bound items as far as I know. And I heard they're actually useful to have and not something that's obsolete on day one.

Doesn't mean that everyone has to do it. Feel free to skip it, and I am sure the rest of us will grab enough copies of everything for any conceivable use.
We should have until 4.11 to do this. So at least a month, and maybe closer to two. That said I am aiming to finish this weekend so I can concentrate on Warhammer until 4.11.

Release Notes: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/en/c ... Alpha-4102

Spectrum Thread: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spec ... very-month

RSI Discovery Month FAQ: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/en/c ... very-Month


